Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Night Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF20 50mlLancome introduces the Renegie Mult ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Glow Intense Recovery Night Cream 50mlLancôme introduces Rénergie Nuit ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Cleansing Foam 125mlLancome Absolue Precious Cells Clea ...Special Price £54.40 Regular Price £68.00
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for Dry Skin 50mlWrinkles appear reduced, skin feels ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00Out of stock
- Clarins Super Restorative Instant Lift Serum Mask 5The Clarins Instant Lift Serum Mask ...Special Price £54.00 Regular Price £65.00
Intensive overnight moisture repair formula with CPT technology, Ceramide and Aqualance™ plumps, lifts and firms the look of skin for a smoother, rested, younger appearance.
Aqualance™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.
Benefits of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream:
- Plumps, lifts and firms the look of skin for a more contoured, sculpted appearance.
- Helps skin recover from daytime damage as it continuously replenishes skin’s moisture equilibrium and supports skin’s own natural protective barrier all night long.
- Skin looks remarkably smoother and younger, rested and revitalised.
Previously called Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Night Repair Moisture Cream.
How to use: Smooth Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream onto cleansed face and neck nightly.
|Ingredients||Water/aqua/eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Isodecyl Salicylate, Acetyl Octa Peptide-3, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-glucan, Biotin, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carrageenan, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Ceteth-20, Cholesterol, Dicetyl Phosphate, DIOSCOREA VILLOSA (wild Yam), ROOT EXTRACT, Disodium Edta, Erythritol, Ethylcellulose, Glycine Soja (soybean) Oil, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN), STEROLS, Hexylene Glycol, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Etract, Homarine Hcl, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Parfum/fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phytosphingosine, Polyquaternium-51, Polysorbate 60, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Pca, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (clover), FLOWER EXTRACT, Urea, Xanthan Gum, Zea Mays (corn) Oil, Thioctic Acid, Ubiquinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxysohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, ISOPROPYLBENZYL SALICYLATE, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Triacetin, Beta-carotene (ci 75130)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.