Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream SPF30 50ml
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Active Tonic 250mlTones and rebalances skin functions ...£64.00Out of stock
- Clarins Super Restorative Night Wear Dry Skin 50mlUse the Clarins Super Restorative N ...Special Price £65.50 Regular Price £79.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Night Cream All Skin Types 50mlClarins Super Restorative Night Cre ...Special Price £65.50 Regular Price £79.00
- Filorga Lift Structure Day Cream 50mlFILORGA Lift Structure is an ultra- ...£65.00Out of stock
Life is constantly changing and so is our skin. With age, skin loses lipids, minerals and other essential nutrients and skin's vital collagen, elastin and protein levels decrease. Cell turnover slows down. Skin begins to look dehydrated and dull with uneven pigmentation and fine lines.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere skincare uses skin-replenishing ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols to help support your skin's own natural collagen. And it's clinically proven to hydrate your skin as it comforts, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone, to reveal the radiance that makes you beautiful.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream SPF 30 is a rich, replenishing day cream that provides intense moisture as it renews and helps protect from future ageing signs:
- Hydrates intensely to restore skin's natural protective barrier and ease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps support skin's natural processes to fortify thin, fragile looking skin.
- Elizabeth Arden's patented retinyl complex is shown to optimise surface cell turnover to improve the appearance of age spots, discolourations and overall radiance.
- SPF 30 helps shield skin from sun damage.
Women reported the following in Elizabeth Arden's consumer tests*:
- 100% Skin feels smoother, soothed and comforted.
- 99% Skin feels moisturised.
- 90% Brightens the look of skin.
*According to a US home use consumer test conducted on 105 women after immediate use.
|Ingredients||Water/aqua/eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzophenone-3, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE GLYCOL, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octocrylene, Petrolatum, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea Butter), Dimethyl Capramide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6ii, Fucus Serratus Extract, Yeast Extract/faex/extrait De Levure, Retinyl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Soy Amino Acids, 3-aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauryol Lactylate, Peg-8 Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, STYRENE/ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethycellulose, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Disodium Edta, Mica, Tin Oxide, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, SODIUM BENZOATE TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.