Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil 200ml
Why not try...
- Avene Triacneal Expert Emulsion 30mlAvene TriAcnéal EXPERT is an eveni ...£23.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cream 15ml✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cre ...Special Price £21.68 Regular Price £25.50
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50mlThis award-winning skin protectant ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
Deeply nourish skin with Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil. Transforms into a luxurious emulsion upon contact with water to effortlessly dissolve make-up, impurities and even waterproof mascara, without stripping moisture.
Formulated with a unique blend of botanical oils, including olive oil which provides omegas 3, 6 and 9 to condition skin and vitamin-rich safflower oil. Essential lipids sustain skin to reveal a clean, soft and smooth complexion, whilst antioxidant apricot oil delivers intense hydration.
|Ingredients||Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Parfum/FRAGRANCE, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have extremely sensitive and acne-ridden skin, and have struggled for years to find a product that gently removes both face and eye make up. This is
- Bought this at boots as there was an offer on and I needed to buy one more product to get the discount! I love it when you buy on a whim and it pays o
- I absolutely love this cleanser. I have dry skin and it instantly makes my skin feel soothed, hydrated and fresh, and my skin feels so smooth after I
- I love it! This cleansing oil removes easily make-up and other residues of a day. It keeps the skin of my face soft.