Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Perfect Cleansing Trousse Combination/Oily SkinClarins Perfect Cleansing Kit for & ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Collagen Night Cream 50ml✓ A powerful night cream that tar ...Special Price £27.75 Regular Price £37.00
This award-winning skin protectant deeply moisturises and protects skin any time, any way you choose.
Its versatile formula goes beyond moisturisation, working wonders to shape brows, add shine to cheeks, soothe dry hands, smooth cuticles and nails, and more.
Dermatologist-tested and clinically shown to hydrate and protect skin for eight hours!
The skincare classic that soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve chapped, cracked, dry skin. Soothes roughness, redness and minor skin irritations.
- Helps protect, soothe and moisturise skin.
- Soothes dry skin and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Soothes and comforts minor weather burns, scrapes and abrasions.
- Sunday Times Style Awards 2015 Nominee: Best Multi Tasker.
- Highly Commended for Best Classic Premium Skincare Product at The Beauty Awards 2014.
- Winner of The "Do Everything" Balm at Woman & Home Best in Beauty Awards 2012 & 2014.
- Best Classic Beauty Product WINNER - CEW Awards 2012.
Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden to soothe skin, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E. The apricot coloured balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and "eight hours later" the skin was all better.
How to use: Simply smooth directly on with fingertips whenever and wherever needed. Avoid contact with eyes.
|Ingredients||Petrolatum, Lanolin, Mineral Oil/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Vegetable Oil/OLUS/HUILE VEGETALE, Zea Mays (corn) Oil, Bht, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (ci 77491, CI 77492).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.