Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 40mlLa Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic ...Special Price £25.88 Regular Price £34.50
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Face SPF15 50mlSunscreen PA++. Beautiful skin need ...Special Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
This fragrance free version of the legendary skincare classic works wonders to moisturise and protect anytime, anyway you choose. Shape brows, revitalise shine, soothe dry hands and smooth cuticles and nails. Also for symptoms of chapping, peeling or flaking due to minor burns, sunburn, windburn, scrapes, abrasions or cracked lips. No wonder it’s loved by makeup artists all around the world.
- Helps protect, soothe and moisturise skin.
- Soothes dry skin and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Soothes and comforts minor weather burns, scrapes and abrasions.
Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden to soothe skin, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E. The apricot coloured balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and "eight hours later" the skin was all better.
How to use: Simply smooth Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free directly on with fingertips whenever and wherever needed. Avoid contact with eyes.
|Ingredients||Petrolatum, Lanolin, Mineral Oil/paraffinum Liquidum/huile Minerale, Acacia Decurrens Extract, Di¨pteryx Odorata Bean Extract, Vanillin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht, Salicylic Acid, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil/olus/huile Vegetale, Zea Mays (corn) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.