Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF50 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £24.75 Regular Price £33.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlClarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing M ...Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
The legendary power of Eight Hour Cream now in an intense sun protection for your face.
We all love the summer. The sun, sand and beach. But they all take a toll on the look and feel of your skin. You need extra protection at this time of year. Now you can have the benefits of Eight Hour Cream with this specially formulated sun shield that protects and preserves your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
Features and benefits:
- Lightweight, oil-free sun shield safeguards skin from sun exposure.
- Protects against powerful UVA/UVB rays that cause sunburn, cell damage and premature signs of ageing.
- Glides smoothly on skin.
- Covers skin evenly and does not leave visible white residue.
- PABA free (in the past, PABA has been widely used as a UV filter in sunscreen formulations and is often associated with skin irritation).
- Fragrance free.
How to use: Apply liberally and evenly to face before sun exposure.
|Ingredients||Water/AQUA/EAU, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isoamyl P-methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) GERM OIL, Biosaccharide Gum-4, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Parfum/FRAGRANCE, Phenylpropanol, Propylene Glycol, Schizophyllan, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Tripeptide-1, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, O-cymen-5-ol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.