Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF50 6.8g
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Multi Dimensions Mascara BlackSafe formula suitable for sensitive ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Micellar Cleansing Milk 200mlGently cleanse and soothe your skin ...£13.50
- Eucerin Oil Control Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch SPF50+ 50mlEucerin Oil Control Sun Gel-Cream D ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Light Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
Target sensitive, over-exposed areas such as lips, nose, earlobes, even scars to help shield from the burning and ageing effects of UVA and UVB rays for healthier looking skin. This maximum defense, lightweight stick glides on smoothly and invisibly for easy one-handed application.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 High Protection benefits:
- Powerful high protection sunscreen protects against sunburn, surface cell damage and premature signs of ageing
- Eight Hour hydrating benefits soothe and smooth for up to 8 hours
- Oil-free and PABA-free
- Water-resistant and perspiration-resistant
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ophthalmologist, clinically and dermatologist tested
Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
How to use: Apply Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 High Protection liberally before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling. See insert for complete use instructions.
|Ingredients||Octyldodecyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.