Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules 60
✓ Powered by Double-Lock Hydration, 98% see visibly plumper skin with a more youthful bounce.
✓ Moisture magnet hyaluronic acid and skin-strengthening ceramides work together to visibly plump, firm and hydrate skin.
Why not try...
- Filorga Sleep & Lift Night Cream 50mlImprove the look of skin while you ...£65.00
- Esthederm Excellage Eye Care 15mlEsthederm Excellage Eye Care is a s ...£64.00
- Cellcosmet Leg N' Foot Scrub-XT 100mlThe Cellcosmet Leg n' Foot Scr ...£69.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Cleansing Oil-in-Gel 125mlLancome Absolue Precious Cells Clea ...£68.00
- Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream SPF20 50mlConcerns: Wrinkles, Plumpness, Radi ...£65.00Out of stock
Skincare with a twist. Formulated for maximum potency and encapsulated for purity, for visibly plumper, firmer and hydrated skin. Powered by moisture sealing Double-Lock Hydration, this silky, lightweight serum combines two essential youth factors in a single-dose capsule. Hyaluronic acid draws in moisture while skin-strengthening ceramides lock it in. See healthy-looking skin with visibly defined facial contours. Instant plumping power in every dose to reclaim skin’s youthful bounce. Biodegradable, single-dose capsules. Free from added fragrance.
- Plumps for a more youthful bounce
- Firms and visibly redefines facial contours
- Hydrates and conditions skin for a dewy glow
- Smoothens and softens look and feel of skin
- Helps protect against moisture loss
- Double-Lock Hydration System™: Hyaluronic acid draws in moisture, while ceramides strengthen skin’s barrier to lock it in.
- Zero H2O Technology™: Allows efficient delivery of HA into skin’s surface layer because it is 500x smaller2 than traditional HA and travels 4x deeper3, restoring vital, plumping moisture.
- Replenishing Essential Youth Factors: Restores both ceramides and hyaluronic acid, naturally occurring elements skin needs, but loses with age.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.