Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Serum 15ml
Why not try...
- Fillerina Filler Treatment Grade 1Fillerina is the first generation o ...£85.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumière CollectionNutri-Lumière Collection con ...£78.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum 15mlThis corrective anti-wrinkle eye se ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £100.00
- Fillerina Night Cream Grade 3 50mlFillerina Night Cream is a dermo-co ...£79.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Revitalising Day Emulsion 50mlNutri-Lumière is the Clarins Pro-A ...£78.00
Want younger looking skin? Start with your eyes.
This intensive anti-ageing serum delivers revolutionary Idebenone, still unsurpassed as the most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF® rating of 95, to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes. Proven to help:
- Minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for a brighter look
- Diminish the look of age spots, discolourations and sun damaged skin
- Firm and tone the look of skin in the eye area.
97% of women tested saw an immediate improvement in the look of skin around their eyes. US home use consumer test on 105 women aged 25-65.
*When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10
How to use: After following the test usage directions, gently pat a small amount around eye area 1-2 times daily.
|Ingredients||Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Sea Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Algae Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysin, Citric Acid, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinoyl Dipalmitoyl Glycerate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Mica, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Nylon-12, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Polyisobutene, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polyquaternium-51, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Pca, Steareth-20, Trehalose, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisiloxane, Urea, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Benzoic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Red 40 (Ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.