Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum 4ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Excellage Serum 30mlEsthederm Excellage Serum is a dens ...£86.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Rejuvenating Night Cream 50mlNutri-Lumière is the Clarins ...£81.00
- Fillerina Night Cream Grade 3 50mlFillerina Night Cream is a dermo-co ...£79.00
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Cica Anti-Ageing Cream 50mlThe Lancome Renergie Multi-Cica Ant ...£76.00
- Fillerina Lips & Mouth Grade 5 5mlFillerina Lips and Mouth has been f ...£85.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum 15mlThis corrective anti-wrinkle eye se ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £100.00
This Clinically Tested serum is shown to reveal visibly longer, fuller, more beautiful looking lashes in as little as 2 weeks of daily use. 100% of women in a clinical study showed an improvement in their lashes*.
Elizabeth Arden's exclusive triple peptide complex, boosted by vitamins, botanicals and lash conditioners, supports lashes natural renewal cycle so they look lush, healthy and revitalized – and eyes appear younger than ever. Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum works on upper and lower lashes and improves the look of sparse or thinning brows as well.
*Based on a clinical study of 30 women over 2 weeks.
100% of women in a clinical study showed an improvement in their lashes, with up to a 40% improvement in the appearance of length, thickness and density of lashes in 4 weeks.*
- Helps minimise breakage and helps lashes recover from environmental, chemical and physical damage.
- Prostoglandin free. Won’t darken eyelids or change iris pigmentation.
- Ophthalmologist safety tested; clinically and dermatologist tested.
- Fragrance, colourant and paraben free.
- Proven to work on upper lashes, lower lashes and improve the look of sparse or thinning brows.
- Exclusive triple peptide complex, supports lash’s natural renewal cycle so they look lush, healthy and revitalised.
- Vitamins A, C and E, botanicals and lash conditioners fortify, help protect and revitalize eyelashes.
How to use: To use on upper and lower lashes: Be sure eyes are clean and free of makeup. Apply every night with applicator brush to skin along lash line, from inner to outer corner. Store at room temperature.
To use on eyebrows: Be sure brows are clean and free of makeup. Apply every night using the applicator, with short strokes on the desired areas of brows.
|Ingredients||Water/aqua/eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, MYRISTOYL, Hexapeptide-16, Myristol Octapeptide-1, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronatz, Sucrose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.