Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Sensitive Dual Concentrate 20mlLancome Advanced Genifique Sensitiv ...£54.00Out of stock
- Lancome Genifique Hydro Mask x 4Instant Youthful Radiance Sheet Mas ...£56.00Out of stock
- Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream All Skin Types 50mlThe Clarins Extra-Firming Night Rej ...£52.50
- Filorga NCEF Reverse Eyes Cream 15mlThe Filorga NCEF Supreme Multi-Corr ...£55.00
- Esthederm Intensive Retinol Cream 50mlHow to use: Apply in the evening on ...£54.00
- Filorga Time-Zero Multi Corrections Anti-Wrinkles Serum 30mlMulti-Correction Wrinkles Serum ...£54.00
Introducing Elizabeth Arden SuperStart Skin Renewal Booster designed to help restore the healthy look of skin’s surface layer, fortifying its natural ability to repair and renew.
Did you know that the condition of your skin's surface layer is directly linked to how healthy, radiant and youthful your skin looks? When the surface is damaged, your skin may not be able to retain moisture, and loses its natural defenses to protect itself, ultimately, losing the ability to renew itself.
Used before a serum and/or moisturiser it boosts the effectiveness of your skincare products.
|Ingredients||Water/aqua/eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cholesterol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Kefiran, Lactobacillus, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed), Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Parfum/fragrance, Phytosphingosine, Polymnia, Sonchifolia Root Juice, Saccharide Isomerate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.