Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream 75ml
This refreshing, oil-free water gel is formulated to plump skin with 24-hour hydration and refine the look of pores.
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Overnight Moisturiser 40ml✓ A Moisturiser for ultra sensiti ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Night Renewer 50ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Age Starter Kit✓ Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range o ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Anti-Redness Concealing Day Cream SPF25 50mlInstant long-lasting skin comfort a ...Special Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50
Meet Your Hydration Hero! Combat dry skin once and for all with the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream.
This lightweight, oil-free gel cream melts into skin to deliver an immediate cooling effect and provide continuous hydration for a full 24 hours. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and botanicals like Tree Mushroom Extract, Visible Difference Replenishing HydraGel evens skin tone and texture, minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves skin looking moisturised, smooth and glowing.
Dry air, frigid temperatures, diet and hormones can all deprive your complexion of moisture and wreak havoc on your skin.
Ideal for dry skin that craves moisture, Visible Difference Replenishing Hydragel Complex has a unique gel cream formula that absorbs quickly like a gel but moisturises deeply like a cream to restore balance and promote hydration. In fact, 98% of women agreed that their skin felt smooth after one day of use and 96% of women agreed their skin looked moisturized and refined after just one week.
- Hyaluronic Acid: deeply and intensely hydrates to help skin retain moisture.
- Vitamin E: this nutrient-rich antioxidant softens skin and helps combat free radicals and environmental aggressors.
- Tree Mushroom Extract: contains astringent properties that help refine pores and tighten skin’s texture.
How to use: Apply daily to cleansed skin, evenly spreading on face in an upward and outward movement.
|Ingredients||Aqua/water/eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Benzophenone-4, Carbomer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Fomes Officinalis (mushroom) Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Blue 1 (ci 42090).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.