Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex 75ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlVery dry skin lack lipids and can f ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Intensive Lip Repair Balm 15mlThis intensive balm gives your lips ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Age Starter Kit✓ Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range o ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Higher Nature MSM Cream Light 150mlHigher Nature MSM Cream is Silky on ...£16.49
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream 50ml✓ For sensitive skin prone to all ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
Discover the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex, this classic formula cushions skin with moisture and provides an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex is a rich emollient moisturising cream that penetrates deep into the skin for full effect and helps your skin build an inner moisture reserve.
Ideal for dry skins that want a luxurious feel. Tests have shown a significant reduction in the appearance of fine dryness lines and a dramatic improvement in skin's appearance in 14-21 days.
Dermatologist and clinically tested.
How to use: Apply daily to face and throat AM and/or PM.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, Tatrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Butylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.