Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette
Why not try...
- Coach Eau de Parfum 50mlCoach Eau de Parfum Spray: For H ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £49.00
- Lancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de Toilette 30mlLancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de ...£35.50Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 30mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette S ...Special Price £36.50 Regular Price £46.00
- Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette 30mlGucci Guilty Eau de Toilette: A ...Special Price £38.50 Regular Price £49.00Out of stock
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Shower Gel 200mlLancome La Vie Est Belle Shower Gel ...£36.50Out of stock
- Hugo Boss The Scent For Her Eau de Toilette 30mlHugo Boss The Scent For Her Eau de ...Special Price £37.00 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Her
- For the woman who wants to immerse herself in the moment
- Delightful and indulgent
- Musky-woody floral fragrance
Pure. Exquisite. Uncomplicated.
Elizabeth Arden White Tea is inspired by the simple pleasure that accompanies the first sip of tea. Pure and exquisitely uncomplicated, this new fragrance invites you to revel in the moment and lose yourself in a warm memory.
Inhale. Exhale. For the woman who wants to immerse herself in the moment.
What does Elizabeth Arden White Tea smell like?
Delightful and indulgent, this musky-woody floral preludes with crisp, sparkling Italian Mandarin and sensual notes of Sea Breeze Accord. Its blissful, Zen-like heart of White Tea Extract, Turkish Rose Absolute and Mate Absolute Paraguay steeps in graceful femininity while lingering Madras Wood, Ambrette Seed Absolute and a Trio of Tranquility Musks lead to a harmonious finale.
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Clary Sage, Sea Notes, Fern
- Heart Notes: White Tea, White Iris
- Base Notes: Amber, Ambrette, Tonka Bean, Woods
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.