Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Metabolic Xtra with Svetol Green Coffee Extract Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Metabolic Xtra ...£54.17
- Life Extension Inositol Caps 1000mg Vegicaps 360Inositol Caps, 1000 mg 360 vegetari ...£53.99
- Altrient Liposomal B and Trace Mineral Complex Sachets 30Altrient Liposomal B and Trace Mine ...£54.99
- Nature's Plus Triple Strength Ultra Joint Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM with Celadrin Tabs 120Nature's Plus Triple Strength ...Special Price £50.96 Regular Price £59.95
- Viridian Curcumin Complex Vegicaps 90Viridian Curcumin Complex Capsules: ...£56.25
- Manuka Health MGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 250gMGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 250g is ...Special Price £54.49 Regular Price £67.99
Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules:
- An advanced formula that breaks down carbohydrates, fats, fiber and protein.
- Helps the body absorb nutrients and convert food into energy.
- Suitable for Vegan and Kosher diets.
Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet and lifestyle. These deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomforts, including occasional gas, bloating, indigestion and irregularity.
The Benefits of Enzymedica Digeset Gold:
Digest Gold is an advanced formula that breaks down carbohydrates, fats, fiber and protein. The enzymes in Digest Gold support optimal digestion by helping the body absorb nutrients and convert food into energy. Digestive well-being improves concentration and increases vitality. Digest Gold is an excellent choice for individuals seeking a high-potency enzyme formula.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to be three times stronger and work more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.
Directions for use:
Recommended Use: 1 capsule with each meal. More may be taken as needed.
NO FILLERS ADDED
|Ingredients||Amylase Thera-blend: 23,000 DU, Protease Thera-blend: 80,000 HUT, Glucoamylase: 50 AGU, ATPro (ATP, Magnesium citrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10): 25mg - 300 Million LCU, Alpha Galactosidase: 450 GalU, Cellulase Thera-blend: 3,000 CU, Lipase Thera-blend: 4,000 FCCFIP, Lactase: 900 ALU, Beta Glucanase: 25 BGU, Maltase: 200 DP, Xylanase: 550 XU, Invertase: 240 SU, Pectinase (w/Phytase): 45 Endo-PGU Hemicellulase: 30 HCU, Other Ingredients 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.