Enzymedica Reduce Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 120Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules are ...£63.99
- Solgar D-Ribose Powder 150gSolgar D-Ribose Powder 150g is:Suit ...Special Price £66.99 Regular Price £95.50
- Nature's Plus Triple Strength Ultra Joint Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM with Celadrin Tabs 120Nature's Plus Triple Strength ...£59.95
- Planet Paleo Organic Bone Broth Collagen Protein Herbal Defence 450gPlanet Paleo Herbal Defence Organic ...£59.99
- Nature's Answer Bio-Pro Maitake 60mlNature's Answer place a strong ...£64.99
- Planet Paleo Organic Bone Broth Protein Powder Vanilla & Banana 480g✓ Give your workout a supportive ...£59.99
Enzymedica Reduce Capsules are:
Suitable for Vegans
Certain lifestyle and diet choices can pose a challenge to the body’s metabolism. Too much glucose in the bloodstream can cause the body to work inefficiently.
Reduce is formulated with the enzyme blend Glucoreductase to slow the absorption rate of glucose into the bloodstream. Cinnamon extract, zinc and chromium are also included to help the body’s cells absorb and utilize glucose in a more efficient way. Combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle, Reduce may help maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Recommended Use: 1 capsule at the beginning of each meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult physician prior to use.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
NO FILLERS ADDED
|Ingredients||Zinc (from 15mg Zinc Gluconate): 2mg, Chromium (from 250mg, Chromium Picolinate): 31 mcg, Glucoreductase: 97,145 units, Cinnamon Extract 20:1 (bark): 50mg, Other Ingredients: 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.