Esthederm Cellular Water Mist Spray 100ml
Why not try...
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...£17.00
- Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400mlAvene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishin ...£16.50Out of stock
Esthederm Cellular Water Mist Spray:
- Replicates the water found naturally in the skin to ensure lasting vitality.
- Antioxidant face mist that boosts the hydration and energy levels of your skin.
- Energises the skin to function.
- Helps preserves the skins Microbiome.
What is Esthederm Cellular Water Mist Spray?
Water quality plays a key role. Thermal waters can cure certain conditions but they are not ideal for healthy skin. While the demineralized water generally used in cosmetics is pure, it does not provide an ideal cellular environment for the skin. This is why Esthederm Institute researchers invented Cellular Water to replicate the water found naturally in the skin to ensure lasting vitality.
Key benefits of Esthederm Cellular Water Mist Spray:
- Boosts the hydration (hyaluronic acid) of any skincare products.
- Energises the skin to function to its full potential resulting in radiant and healthy skin.
- Improves the skin's antioxidant capacities day after day. Helps preserves the skins Microbiome.
How to use:
Spray over the face and body and gently pat into the skin. May be used as a pre-serum before your regular skin care to boost efficiency, over makeup to fix it or at any time of the day when needed.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU*, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, AMINOETHANESULFINIC ACID, CARNOSINE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE. [ES1019] * L’EAU CELLULAIRE CONTIENT / CELLULAR WATER CONTAINS : SELS MINÉRAUX / MINERAL SALTS, DIPEPTIDE BIOMIMÉTIQUE / BIOMIMETIC DIPEPTIDE, PRO-ACIDE AMINÉ / PRO-AMINOACID|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good spray which has fine mist, can be evenly dispersed on face. And I feel hydrated after using it, good for sensitive skin.
- Recently I take my beautician ‘s advice to keep skin hydrated so the make up will last longer. It’s true! I spray this water mist before I apply m
- Nice discovery for me. Very cool and keep in the fridge for extra freshness.
- Fantastic! I absolutely love this spray. I was very sceptical in the beginning, having never used a water spray before, but was totally impressed with
- This spray is lovely. It’s really refreshing and helps add moisture to my skin. It’s great under moisturizer but works really well over it for moi
- Love this mist! Best one I’ve found so far. Very fine but still refreshing and moisturising. Would recommend.
- Fast shipping, great size for the price, feels rejuvenating , fresh, clean and actually works. I need to use everyday, I have a dry complexion and I a
- Love this, absolute life save in hot weather! Super refreshing, love the spray on this - it's a super fine mist so it cools you down but doesn
- The spray is fine; a real mist. Some products spray rather than mist and this leaves the face wet. This product does not. I use it to set my make-up,
- Very satisfied with this product