Esthederm Eve Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Revitalising Day Cream 50mlClarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Re ...Special Price £74.50 Regular Price £92.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Revitalising Day Emulsion 50mlNutri-Lumière is the Clarins Pro-A ...Special Price £74.50 Regular Price £92.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF15 15mlThis multi-defense eye cream uses I ...Special Price £73.60 Regular Price £92.00
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Caps 90Pure. Potent. Precise. Elizabeth Ar ...Special Price £71.20 Regular Price £89.00
Esthederm Eve Serum:
- An ideal living environment for self-healing the skin.
- It is made up of essential vital elements naturally present in the skin.
- Eve allows the skin to regenerate and to regain its original quality.
What is Esthederm Eve Serum?
Eve is an ideal living environment for self-healing of the skin.
Made up of essential vital elements naturally present in the skin, Eve allows the skin to regenerate and to regain its holding its original quality.
Key Benefits of Esthederm Eve Serum:
- A deep action to restore the metabolic abilities of the skin that "rejuvenates" biologically day.
- An immediate tightening effect that restores the holding and improves skin texture.
- Suitabel for all tired skin, stressed.
- The skin is immediately smoothed.
From the 21st day, it is naturally renewed and retextured.
Directions for use:
Apply small dabs of Institut Esthederm Essential Vital Elements (Eve) Serum Source to the face and neck, morning and evening. Press down once or twice. Gently smooth the product into the skin, from the inner area to the outer contours and let dry. Do not massage into skin. Ideal for use with each change of season, alone or a as complementary treatment to your regular skincare. It may also be used when you feel that your skin is saturated and skincare products no longer have an effect or after a dermatological procedure.
|Ingredients||INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER/EAU*, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM PCA, SILICA, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, ALCOHOL DENAT., TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, ANHYDROXYLITOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, MANNITOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT, XYLITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, BATYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, MICA (CI 77019), HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, GLUCOSE, CREATINE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ADENOSINE, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, ASIATIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LECITHIN, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20, CARNOSINE, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, ARTEMIA EXTRACT, LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RED 33 (CI 17200). [ES299] *CELLULAR WATER (AQUA/DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE/CARNOSINE/MINERAL SALTS)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product really love the texture of the cream
- This is exactly what is says it is! It’s magic in a bottle it makes my skins feel and look amazing, and it’s only been a week..... well worth it.
- I really love this serum! I had really sensitized skin and marks from acne and this has really helped to reduce the redness and inflammation from both
- This serum is amazing, I can’t recommend it enough. I’m used to being disappointed by products which make big promises. But the E.V.E serum visibl
- I see a difference in my skin after using it for couple weeks
- It made no difference to my skin.
- Instant improvement on your scars
- It makes my ice pic scar smooth out! It’s like new skin. Definitely Recommend
- Makes such a huge difference on my acne scars. I use it after my dermaroller religiously ad t results are beyond belief good
- A very good serum that penetrates quickly into the skin and quickly misturizes the face.
- Works exactly as i was expecting to...my skin looks flawless:)
- I love this serum! I have acne pro /oily skin and this make magic in my skin. I use it after microniddle roller and my skin never look as good and fre
- This product is light, easily absorbed and does make my skin feel soft. It is early days to say if it’s made a real difference but I like the fact y
- Great serum that actually helps your skin regrow! Amazing.
- After watching Huda Beauty recommendations I've immediately rushed to buy it! I'm very happy about its benefits, I love its melting texture