Why not try...
- Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Tightening Serum 30mlEsthederm Lift & Repair Absolut ...Special Price £60.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Fillerina Lip Volume Grade 3 7mlFillerina Lip Volume Grade 3: ...£60.00
- Alteya Organics Bio Damascena Rose Otto Regenerating Concentrate 30mlAlteya Organics Bio Damascena Rose ...£56.00
- Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Radiance Renewal Serum Caps 60178X more potent than traditional V ...Special Price £61.60 Regular Price £77.00
- Lancome Renergie H.P.N 300-Peptide Cream Refill 50mlLancome Renergie H.P.N 300-Peptide ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream Dry Skin 50mlClarins Extra-Firming Night Cream D ...Special Price £57.00 Regular Price £69.00
Special Price £52.00 Regular Price £65.00
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 52 reward points when you buy this product
Esthederm Intensive Vitamin E2 Serum:
- Protects cell structures of environmental aggressions.
- Regulates the mechanisms involved in cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions.
- Hydrates and Soothes the skin.
- High antioxidant benefits.
What is Esthederm Intensive Vitamin E2 Serum?
Esthederm Institute associate two complementary forms of vitamin E, particularly stable and highly dosed, to create an exclusive complex, Vitamin E2;.
This unique combination improves the availability of vitamin E and boosts anti-radical and anti-inflammatory efficacy.
Key Benefits of Esthederm Intensive Vitamin E2 Serum:
- Anti-radical action: Vitamin E2; protects cell structures of environmental aggressions responsible for the acceleration of skin aging.
- Soothing action: regulates the mechanisms involved in cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions (redness, irritation).
- For hyper-reactive skin, redness, irritation.
- Skin is immediately soothed, better protected to fight effectively against the aggressions responsible for premature skin aging.
How to use:
Apply morning and/or evening to the face and neck.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau*, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Carnosine, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Benzoic Acid, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid. [Es235] * Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love the effects of this serum, vitamin E is a highly recommended alternative for skin that does not resist other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, i
- reduces redness and in general, the skin feels very comfortable.
- The vitamin E serum is an exceptional food for the skin.
- Non-greasy product that spreads well, I also put it around the eyes and fine lines and dark circles seem reduced, the skin is soothed.
- After a month I saw radical changes and now I can imagine my skin routine without it. It totally cleared my skin, even before my periods I don't
- Very soothing. Breakouts fade faster.
- This is an excellent product for sensitive, reactive, redness-prone skin.