Esthederm Pure Cleansing Gel 150ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing Oil Balm 500mlUriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing O ...£18.99
- Lancome Effacil Refreshing Eye Make up Remover 125mlOphthalmologist-tested for safety. ...Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Calm Redness-relief Soothing Repair Mask 50mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£18.00Out of stock
Esthederm Pure Cleansing Gel is a fresh and light foaming gel cleanser that purifies the skin without the tugging effect.
A fresh and light foaming gel cleanser that purifies the skin without tugging effect.
Action: Removes in a single gesture makeup and impurities.
For who? Oily skin or blemishes. dull complexions. Followers of water cleaning.
Results: The skin is clean, fresh, fresh.
How to use: Apply to dry skin in addition to or instead of the usual care. Wash hands after use.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU*, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEA-RATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LACTIC ACID, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, CARNOSINE, ALGAE EXTRACT, DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LAURETH-2, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, POTAS-SIUM SORBATE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090). [ES187]. *CELLULAR WATER (AQUA/DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE/CARNOSINE/ MINERAL SALTS)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.