Esthederm Sun Care Oil Moderate 150ml
Esthederm Sun Care Oil Moderate:
- Protects against UVA, UVB rays and prevents photo-ageing and dark spots.
- Activates the natural pigmentation process for a long-lasting and natural tan.
- Nourishes and sublimes body skin and hair.
What is Esthederm Sun Care Oil Moderate?
This Rejuvenating Sun Care Oil protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun, helps develop a golden tan and maintain the skin's youthful appearance in conditions of normal to strong sun; for a deeper, safer tan and for well-nourished, enhanced skin results.
Key Benefits of Esthederm Sun Care Oil Moderate:
Provides triple cellular protection to fight against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB light: oxidation, UV-induced inflammation, DNA damage & stimulates and intensifies the tanning process. Offers immediate protection against UVA and UVB light through an optimal combination of external filters. Two nobles oils of plant origin to nourish skin & hair and leave a satiny finish. Non-oily and Dry to touch. Without Silicone or alcohol - Water resistant.
- Stimulates natural tanning for a faster result, more sustainable, and more intense.
- Prevents photo-aging and brown spots: protects DNA, prevents cell damage due to the patented Global Protection Cellular technology.
- Activate natural pigmentation process: tanning is bright, intense, long duration.
- Sublime and ideally nourishes the skin and hair.
- Ideally protected, youth is preserved for an incomparable beauty result: tanning is sumptuous, intense, long lasting.
All skin types. Reserved to moderate sun exposures.
Directions for use:
Spray a generous amount evenly over the body and hair 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and immediately after swimming.
|Ingredients||Isohexadecane, Coco-Caprylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyldodecanol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Oleoyl Tyrosine, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Dihydroxy Methylchromonyl Palmitate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Bht, Isoeugenol, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate. [Es806]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good for hot sun, skiing, it feels amazing and does lovely things to your skin
- The product itself smells very nice and my skin absorved it pretty fast and keept on being hydrated even after I went on the water and left the beach.
- This has a spray which delivers the oil really easily and the oil is not too thick and greasy. I
- It offers great protection while not preventing the development of a tan, which I can never achieve while using conventional sun cream.
- The oil is not greasy and sinks in perfectly
- This is a great spf spray oil, in my opinion; works well and no nasty ingredients
- This seriously extends the life of your tan.
- It protects and nourishes my sensitive skin whilst imparting a healthy tan
- I never burn and go a wonderful colour.
- What can I say other than AMAZING!