Esthederm Sun Intolerance Body Spray 150ml
Why not try...
Esthederm Sun Intolerance Body Spray:
- Highly protective and soothing spray.
- Helps to reduce the sensitivity of reactive skin to the sun and promotes their gradual adaptation.
- Protects against UVA, UVB rays.
- Prevents photo-ageing and UV induced inflammation.
What is Esthederm Sun Intolerance Body Spray?
Esthederm Sun Intolerance Body Spray offers highly protective and soothing spray solar intolerance, helps reduce the sensitivity of reactive skin to the sun and promotes their gradual adaptation. Skin coping capacities are stimulated, intolerance reactions are limited. Texture unscented cream for optimal tolerance.
Key Benefits of Esthederm Sun Intolerance Body Spray:
- Sunscreen reinforced soothing active ingredients, this treatment allows a gradual adaptation to the sun of the most reactive or intolerant skin.
- Prevents photoaging and brown spots: protects DNA, prevents cell damage due to the patented Global Cellular protection technology.
Suitable for kkin intolerant or allergic to the sun (summer light eruption), hyper-reactive. Phototypes 1 (very light skin in red), pregnancy, medication risk of photosensitivity (antibiotics).
Results: The hyper-reactive skin can reasonably sun exposure while minimizing the risks of skin reaction. The skin gradually réaccoutume the sun.
Treatment of Sun Intolerance:
Curative and preventive approaches
Two weeks prior to vacation: apply cream once a day.
First three days of sun exposure: apply spray every hour.
Fourth through seventh day: apply spray every two hours.
Next: use Adaptasun Tanning Face Cream for Sensitive Skin - Extreme Sun.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau*, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Behenate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Mannitol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Artemia Extract, Bht, Carnosine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Tocopherol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Potassium Sorbate. [Es855] *Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I tried this not expecting much, but wow! It worked!! Not one red bump no itching - nothing!
- I have hateful prickly heat after 3 days of sun & have tried everything - this actually works. I was skeptical because there is no 'factor
- Fantastic product follow the instructions and you will not get any prickly heat