Fillerina Lips & Mouth Grade 5 5ml
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Exfoliant Dual Action 60mlEliminates dead skin cells, refines ...£99.00Out of stock
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye Serum 15mlWhen using the Lancome Absolue Prec ...Special Price £100.00 Regular Price £125.00Out of stock
- Fillerina Filler Treatment Grade 3Fillerina is the first generation o ...£99.00
- Fillerina Filler Treatment Grade 2Fillerina is the first generation o ...£92.50Out of stock
- Fillerina Eyes & Eyelids Grade 4 15mlFillerina Eyes and Eyelids has been ...£95.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Moisture Lotion SPF30 50mlThis anti-aging lotion immediately ...Special Price £100.00 Regular Price £125.00
Fillerina Lips and Mouth has been formulated in 2 different increasing concentrations to be chosen according to the individual needs.
Fillerina Lips and Mouth product comes in a new specific brush-tip applicator that contains 5ml of Gel. To correctly spread the product, rotate few times the mechanism on the top of the applicator to dispense the desired quantity of Gel. Distribute it on both lips and on mouth contour. Wait for a couple of minutes to allow the penetration of the actives. Once the lip surface is dry, apply the lipstick or the lipgloss.
Repeat the application 4-5 times during the day. Important: the gel must be applied on clean lips. Any feeling of itching on the skin after the application is due to the action of the product.
Recommendations: It is recommended to repeat the treatment several times a year.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene , Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Decylene Glycol Soluble Collagen, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium, Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.