Filorga Anti-Ageing Micellar Solution Physiological Cleanser & Makeup Remover 400ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Night Cream 50mlA rich night cream for mature skin. ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream SPF30 All Skin Types 50mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream S ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Normal To Combination Skin 50mlSmoothing and firming daily moistur ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck & Face Cream 50mlVichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck &a ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
Filorga Anti-Ageing Micellar Solution Physiological Cleanser & Makeup is more than a fragrance-free cleansing liquid. It is a cutting-edge, active solution that removes make-up, instantly dissolves waterproof makeup and ensures effortless removal of makeup in the eye area.
Anti-ageing micellar solution by Filorga is more than a fragrance-free cleansing liquid. It is a cutting-edge, active solution that:
Instantly dissolves waterproof makeup.
Ensures effortless makeup removal from the eye area thereby avoiding pulling on the fine skin of the upper and lower eyelids.
Does not sting the eyes.
Respects the skin’s physiological balance, causing no redness
Leaves the skin feeling comfortable, without any tightness.
Thoroughly cleansed, soothed and in-balance, the skin responds more readily to subsequent skincare treatments.
Use on cotton wool in the morning and/or evening.
Repeat application until the cotton wool is completely clean.
Suitable for the face and eyes.
No need to wash off.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Sodium Citrate, Trehalose, Disodium EDTA, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Zinc Pca, Cetrimonium Bromide, Citric Acid, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best micellar water I have ever used leaves your skin feeling really cleansed and soft