Filorga Pigment-Perfect Dark Spot Corrector Serum 30ml
Filorga Pigment-Perfect Dark Spot Corrector Serum works on existing dark spots and prevents nascent spots for an even, beautifully enhanced complexion.
Why not try...
- Fillerina Eye and Lips Contour Cream Grade 3 15mlFillerina Lip Cream and Eye Contour ...£59.00Out of stock
- Filorga C-Recover Anti-Fatigue Radiance Concentrate 3x10mlFilorga C-Recover Anti-Fatigue Radi ...£54.00
- Esthederm Bronz Repair Sunkissed Moderate Face 50ml✓ Helps to decrease the risk of p ...£56.00
- Filorga NCEF Reverse Eyes Cream 15mlThe Filorga NCEF Supreme Multi-Corr ...£55.00
- Esthederm Photo Reverse 50mlEsthederm Photo Reverse Image is a ...£56.00Out of stock
- Esthederm Lift And Repair Eye Contour Lift Patches 10x3mlEsthederm Lift And Repair Eye Conto ...£54.00
Works on existing dark spots and prevents nascent spots for an even, beautifully enhanced complexion.
Dark spot correction:
Hop extract regulates melanin synthesis to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots.
Dark spot prevention:
A plant extract protects the skin from pigmentation spots caused by oxidative stress.
Skin tone evening action:
New-generation vitamin C event out the complexion for luminous skin results.
Also ideal as an alternative to laser, IPL and anti-spot peeling treatments.
Ritual: Apply morning and evening, on its own or before your day or night cream. As an everyday skin care product or following on from depigmenting laser treatments and peels.
For an accelerated and intensive anti dark spot treatment, use pigment-perfect for a minimum of 12 weeks in combination with our sleep and peel treatment. For all skin types.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.