Garden Of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla 468g
Why not try...
- Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets 180Suitable For Vegetarians This Pr ...£43.49Out of stock
- Enzymedica Stem XCell Capsules 60Enzymedica Stem XCell Capsules are: ...£41.99
- Nature's Plus Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM Ultra Joint Tabs 90Nature's Plus Glucosamine/Chon ...£45.50
- Nature's Plus Ageloss First Day Inflammation Tabs 90Nature's Plus Ageloss First Da ...£47.00
- Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Vegicaps 30Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£43.99
Raw Organic Protein is a Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified RAW Vegan Protein powder made with 13 Raw sprouted proteins delivering 22 grams of protein that is dairy free with a complete profile of all the essential amino acids along with added whole food fat-soluble vitamins, probiotics and enzymes.
Unleash the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein—a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder with a scrumptious taste. Featuring 22 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Organic Protein is an excellent source of complete protein—providing 22 grams and 44% of the Daily Value—including all essential amino acids. RAW Organic Protein contains RAW Food-Created fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.† RAW matters because heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life’s Certified Organic plant proteins are different—always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers, preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, Non-GMO goodness.
Raw Organic Protein Powder Benefits:
- Helps build and repair muscle
- Good for pre- and post-workout
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Increases protein content of meals and snacks
- Easily digested
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Good for those with sensitivities to milk and other proteins
- Highest quality alternative to soy, whey and milk protein
- No Fillers, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, No Preservatives
|Ingredients||Raw Organic Protein Blend (89%): Organic pea protein, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic amaranth (sprout), organic buckwheat (sprout), organic millet (sprout), organic cracked cell wall chlorella, organic quinoa (sprout), organic chia seed (sprout), organic garbanzo bean (sprout), organic lentil (sprout), organic adzuki bean (sprout), organic flax seed (sprout), organic sunflower seed (sprout), organic pumpkin seed (sprout), organic sesame seed (sprout). Organic Flavour Blend (9%):organic vanilla flavouring. Sweeteners : Organic erythritol (E968), Organic stevia Leaf (extract (E960), sea salt, organic guar gum, organic carob bean gum. Raw Live Bacteria and Enzyme Blend (<1%) : Lipase, protease, aspergillopepsin, beta-glucanase, cellulase, bromelain, phytase, lactase, papain, peptidase, pectinase, xylanase, hemicellulase. (Lactobacillus acidophillus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus) 3 billion CFU.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.