Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette Refill 125ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Rhubarb and DaffodilHear ...£77.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Blackcurrant, Pomegranat ...£84.50Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 80mlVery Good Girl takes you on a surpr ...£85.00Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum 90mlMugler's Alien Goddess is an E ...Special Price £86.00 Regular Price £100.00
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de Parfum 100mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Intense is an E ...Special Price £81.00 Regular Price £105.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Berries & Jasmi ...£85.00
Hermes H24 is an eau de Toilette spray
Hermes H24 combines enveloping sage, an electrifying narcissus, an invigorating rosewood and a warm, metallic note of sclarene. A lively, sensual and bright perfume.
Olfactory emotion: Fresh, Delicate
Main raw materials: Clary sage, Narcissus, Rosewood, Sclarene
The combination of an enveloping sage, an electrifying narcissus, an invigorating rosewood and a warm, metallic note of sclarene. A lively, sensual and bright perfume.
H24 is the first perfume expressing the contemporary man as seen by Hermès.
A lively, sensual and bright perfume, stemming from the daring blend between nature and technology.
A 100% recycled and recyclable paper case decorated with a lime coloured net enclosing but opening up to space.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Aqua (water), Parfum (fragrance), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.