Hermes Terre d'Hermès Deodorant Spray 150ml
✓ A fragranced formula that offers protection, freshness and softness to the skin, for a sensation of comfort and well-being all day long.
✓ Another way to wear fragrance with Terre d'Hermes.
Why not try...
- Cacharel Noa Eau De Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Plum, Freesia, Peach, Pe ...£27.99Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothi ...£27.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Moisturising Shower Cream 200mlShower Cream by Issey Miyake ...£27.50Out of stock
- Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Eau de Toilette 100mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Pi ...£26.50
“Feeling the earth, lying on the ground, gazing at the sky.” Jean-Claude Ellena
Terre d’Hermès is a symbolic narrative exploring raw material and its metamorphosis. A novel that expresses the alchemical power of the elements. An eau between earth and sky. A journey imbued with strength and poetry. Woody, vegetal and mineral.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Evernia Prunastri Extract, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Citral.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.