Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 30ml + 125ml Refill
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Le Parfum 90mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Le Parfum: ...Special Price £91.00 Regular Price £112.00
- Paco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum 80mlPaco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum: ...Special Price £89.00 Regular Price £110.00
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau de Toilette 100mlHermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau de To ...Special Price £85.00 Regular Price £106.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum 150mlCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum ...Special Price £86.00 Regular Price £106.00
- Valentino Donna Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Parfum 100mlValentino Donna Born in Roma Coral ...Special Price £92.00 Regular Price £114.00
Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 30ml + 125ml Refill:
- For Him
- Comes with a refill bottle
- Olfactory emotion: Spicy, Dry
- Main raw materials: Grapefruit, Cedar, Flint
âFeeling the earth, lying on the ground, gazing at the sky.â Jean-Claude Ellena
Terre dâHermÃ¨s is a symbolic narrative revolving around a raw material and its metamorphosis. A novel that expresses the alchemical power of the elements. A water somewhere between the earth and the sky.
What does Hermes Terre d'HermÃ¨s Eau de Toilette smell like?
The Hermes Terre d'HermÃ¨s journey is imbued with strength and poetry. Woody, vegetal, mineral. The eau de toilette, a vertical structure built around woody notes. The strength of citrus fruits and peppers combined with a note of flint reveal the trace of earth.
Hermes Terre d'HermÃ¨s Fragrance Notes:
â Olfactory emotion: Spicy, Dry
â Main raw materials: Grapefruit, Cedar, Flint
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, BHT, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI15985 (Yellow 6), CI60730 (Ext Violet 2), CI14700 (Red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.