Hermes Terre d'Hermès Hair and Body Shower Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- Coach Floral Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Eau de Parfum Spray: ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Body Lotion 150mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Love Body Lotion: ...Special Price £27.00 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfum ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £31.50Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Fame Deodorant Spray 150mlPaco Rabanne Fame Deodorant Spray: ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £32.50
Hermes Terre d'Hermès Hair and Body Shower Gel:
- A hair and body formula which transforms into a pleasant, generous lather
- Easy to rinse
- Delicately perfumed, the skin is soft and the hair shiny
- Another way to wear fragrance with Terre d'Hermes
"Feeling the earth, lying on the ground, gazing at the sky." Jean-Claude Ellena
What does Hermes Terre d'HermÃ¨s Pure Perfume smell like?
A new essential density that underscores the woody, mineral facets of Terre d'HermÃ¨s, enhanced by the freshness of citrus fruit and shiso.
Terre dâHermÃ¨s is a symbolic narrative exploring raw material and its metamorphosis. A novel that expresses the alchemical power of the elements. An eau between earth and sky. A journey imbued with strength and poetry. Woody, vegetal, mineral.
â Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensual
â Main raw materials: Grapefruit, Cedar, Shiso
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.