Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum 85ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Pure Perfume 30ml + 125ml RefillHermes Terre d'Hermès Pure Pe ...Special Price £102.00 Regular Price £128.00
- Chloe Nomade Absolu de Parfum 75mlChloe Nomade Absolu de Parfum: Spr ...£101.00
- Valentino Donna Noir Absolu Eau de Parfum 100mlValentino Donna Noir Absolu Eau de ...Special Price £95.50 Regular Price £127.00Out of stock
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 150mlArmani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill ...Special Price £100.00 Regular Price £133.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfum Intense 200mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfu ...Special Price £99.00 Regular Price £123.00
Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum Spray:
✓ A floral, spicy and woody
✓ For Women
✓ Features notes of Candied ginger, Peony, Cedar
Twilly Eau Ginger, the sparkle of the Hermes girls.
A dazzling creation woven with three materials: a generous, vibrating peony, a bright candied ginger, a supple and lively cedar.
Inside its box, printed with the Astrologie nouvelle design reworked in fresh colours, sits the Twilly Eau Ginger bottle, tied with a new silk ribbon and topped with a brilliant white cap.
What does Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum smell like?
A floral, spicy and woody eau de parfum.
Yesterday they were mischievous, then spicy, and today they are joyful, bright and sparkling. Their faces light up, smiling and free, to express the impertinence and freshness of this new Twilly d’Hermès, one that turns everything on its head...
- Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensual
- Main raw materials: Candied ginger, Peony, Cedar
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Dipropylene Glycol, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Disodium Edta.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.