Higher Nature Flaxseed Oil Capsules 60
Why not try...
- BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Vegicaps 30BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Capsul ...£6.65
- Nature's Aid Multi-vitamin Mini Drops for infants & children 50mlNature's Aid Multi-vitamin Min ...Special Price £6.34 Regular Price £8.45
- Pharmanord Bio-Glucosamine and MSM cream 75mlPharmanord Bio-Glucosamine and MSM ...Special Price £6.76 Regular Price £8.45
Higher Nature Flaxseed Oil Capsules:
- A rich in plant-source Omega 3
- Unrefined, Flax Seed Oil rich in Omega 3
- With Omega 6 and 9
Higher Nature Flaxseed Oil Capsules for?
Flax seeds are renowned for their health benefits. It contains Omega 3 also known as ALA for short, which is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels - but that's just the start of it. Flax is also a rich source of the omega 6 oil.
Omega family are known for thier anti-inflammatory properties, and whilst we can eat the seeds in our diets, adding a supplement gives you an added omega 3 boost.
Key Benefits of Higher Nature Flaxseed Oil Capsules:
- Pure flax seed oil which equals to potent omega 3 levels.
- Sourced in Europe and then cold pressed under strict conditions.
- Giving over 900mg omega 3 at the minimum daily dose
If you would prefer this without the capsule, you can try Higher Nature Flaxseed Oil Liquid which is suitable for Vegetarians snd Vegans.
Directions for use:
Take 1-3 capsules 3 times a day, or as your health professional advises.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Dietary and Allergen information:
Not suitable for Vegans an Vegetarians.
Free-from: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Sugar, Corn, Starch, Salt, Nuts, GM Free
|Ingredients||Cold-pressed, unrefined flax (Linum ustatissimum) seed oil, capsule: gelatine, glycerine.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great! Easy to swallow
- An easy to take supplement I take instead of fish oils for my omega fix.
- I usually use fish oil capsules, but thought I would try these. Seem good, though I think they may be more expensive. Higher Nature is more expensive
- Reliable supplements from this company.i am feeling much better since i started taking them again
- I’ve been using flaxseed from Higher Nature for a number of years now. They have helped me through the menopause. Excellent company
- Always use these rather than fish no aftertaste!
- Always help my skin from the inside. Less itching quicker healing and better condition.
- I love these capsules they are a great vegan alternative to fish oil to still get your Omega 3 hit. Noticeably improved my hair and skin
- Good for vegetarians
- The products are very good and effective. I am a kinesiologist and use a lot of supplements from Higher Nature