Hugo Boss Bottled United Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum 80mlPaco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum ...£64.50
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Parfum Intense Eau de Parfum 100mlYves Saint Laurent L'Homme Par ...Special Price £64.00 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Gucci Rush Eau de Toilette 75mlGucci Rush Eau de Toilette: Top ...Special Price £59.00 Regular Price £74.00
Hugo Boss Bottled United Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Combines the freshness of the outdoors with urban warmth
- Features wild buchu plant notes
- Warm woody notes round off the scent
What does Hugo Boss Bottled United Eau de Toilette smell like?
BOSS Bottled United is the olfactive encapsulation of an inner-city football pitch, combining the freshness of the outdoors with urban warmth. Wild buchu plant notes open an invigorating game and are energised by crisp spearmint, while warm woody notes round off the scent to provide sensuality and strength. Take possession of your day with this masculine fragrance.
Hugo Boss Bottled United Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: O-Zone Accord, Wild Buchu Leaf
- Heart Notes:Spearmint, Peppermint
- Base Notes: Woody Notes
How to use Hugo Boss Bottled United Eau de Toilette:
Apply to pulse points in the morning for a confident and refreshing scent that lasts.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.