Hugo Boss Now Eau de Toilette 125ml
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 60mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £52.50 Regular Price £67.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum 50mlJean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de ...Special Price £56.50 Regular Price £73.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Eau de Parfum 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Ea ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £69.00
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum 50mlPaco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum ...£51.50
Hugo Boss Now Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- A bold, fresh scent for the risk-taking man
- Combines fresh and aromatic notes
Push the boundaries with Hugo Boss Now Eau de Toilette, a bold, fresh scent for the risk-taking modern man.
What does Hugo Boss Now smell like?
An original new fragrance, HUGO Now combines fresh and aromatic notes of cardamom, lemon zest, lavender, mint and vetiver. This invigorating scent is ideal for those with an adventurous spirit who live in the moment.
Hugo Boss Now Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Cardamom, Lemon Zest
- Heart Notes: Aromatic Notes
- Base Notes: Vetiver
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Lactic Acid, Geraniol, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Isoeugenol, BHT, Blue 1 (CI42090), Red 33 (CI17200), Yellow 5 (CI19140)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.