Why not try...
- Altrient Liposomal Acetyl L-Carnitine Sachets 30Altrient Liposomal Acetyl L-Carniti ...£59.99Out of stock
- Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QHabsorb + PQQ Softgels 60✓ Combines the reduced, active, a ...£58.52Out of stock
- Solgar Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Tablets 180Solgar Earth Source Multi-Nutrient ...Special Price £55.29 Regular Price £78.99
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 120Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules: ...Special Price £58.07 Regular Price £72.59
- Solgar Pycnogenol 100mg Vegicaps 30Solgar Pycnogenol 100mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £56.99 Regular Price £90.50
- Pure Encapsulations l-Glutamine Powder 227gPure Encapsulations l-Glutamine Pow ...£54.74
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 51 reward points when you buy this product
✓ Phospholipid-Omega-3 Complex with Astaxanthin Some Evidence of Nutrient Support for Lipid Management, Brain Function and Metabolism.
✓ Multi Stage Oil Extraction Process (MSO), Which Assures a Superior, High Quality, Natural Triglyceride Form of Omega-3s
✓ The MSO Process Substantially Reduces Trimethylamine (TMA), Which Means Far Less “Fishy Odor” or Aftertaste
✓ Triglyceride Form EPA, DHA and Phosoholipid-Bound EPA/DHA Have Been Shown to Be Better Absorbed
Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the abundant Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) and contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA). Emerging science demonstrates some evidence of Krill Oil’s potential to support lipid management, brain nutrition, and metabolism.
|Ingredients||Krill Oil, phospholipid - Omega-3 Complex, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acods. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Astaxanthin, Softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water), antioxidant blend (rosemary extract, sunflower oil, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.