Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de Parfum 30mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum 30mlArmani My Way Eau de Parfum: Top ...Special Price £45.00 Regular Price £57.50
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Cream 200mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombil ...Special Price £49.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum 30mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Par ...Special Price £45.00 Regular Price £57.00
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Floriental Fragrance
- Made of rose, which seduce in the top notes together with rum essence
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique is a fragrance with sensual, ultra-feminine notes, the ideal fragrance for a seductive, dominant woman with sensual curves. A fragrance that promises pleasures ... brash and sweet, it makes people recognize you with their eyes closed.
What does Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum smell like?
Classique Eau de Parfum is made of rose, which seduce in the top notes together with rum essence. Sophisticated vanilla orchid and daffodils rule the heart, while sweet amber, sandalwood absolute, tonka bean and velvety Bourbon vanilla caresses in the base.
Fragranice Family: Floriental
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Rose, Star Anise, Mandarin & Pear
- Heart Notes: Orchid, Iris, Orange Blossom, Ginger & Ylang-ylang
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk & Woody Amber
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.