Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 40ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Hair Mist 30mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Hair Mis ...£36.50
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette 30mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau ...Special Price £36.50 Regular Price £46.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Aftershave Lotion 100mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Aftershave L ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Aftershave Lotion 100mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Aftershave Lo ...Special Price £36.50 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
- Coach Platinum Eau de Parfum 60mlCoach Platinum Eau de Parfum Spray: ...Special Price £39.50 Regular Price £49.00
- Paco Rabanne Pure XS For Her Eau de Parfum 30mlPaco Rabanne Pure XS For Her Eau de ...Special Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- An elegant oriental fragrance
- It is built on contrasts: traditional and bold, fresh and mild, strong and sensual
Intensive and sensible, modern, and comfortably warm, masculine and gentle.
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male is magnetically attractive fragrance which seduces with its uniqueness; it is built on contrasts: traditional and bold, fresh and mild, strong and sensual, in one word: absolutely irresistible for women.
What does Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette smell like?
The power and freshness of mint. Lavender, evoking the familiar, comforting scent of shaving soap, is transformed by the sensuality of vanilla. Fresh mint is a symbol of strength; the tradition is represented by lavender; vanilla gives warmth and tenderness. The top notes are composed of mint, lavender and bergamot. The heart is composed of cinnamon, cumin, and orange blossom. The base contains vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and cedarwood.
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Mint
- Heart Notes: Lavender
- Base Notes: Vanilla
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.