Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 200mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum Spray ...Special Price £93.50 Regular Price £123.50Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum 100mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de ...Special Price £95.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Armani Code Parfum 125mlArmani Code Parfum 125ml Perfum ...Special Price £91.00 Regular Price £120.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette 200mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toile ...Special Price £87.00 Regular Price £114.00
- Armani Code for Men Eau de Toilette 200mlArmani Code for Men Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £91.00 Regular Price £120.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir Rose Eau de Parfum 100mlNarciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir ...Special Price £86.00 Regular Price £114.00Out of stock
Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Channels sexy, debauchery-laced, audacious vibes
- Gourmand and sensual honey notes, matched with gardenia, orange and patchouli
Jean Paul Gaultier's "Scandal" is a female fragrance that channels sexy, debauchery-laced, audacious vibes, topped off with a dose of fun and a signature helping of off-the-wall inspiration. Designed for women who are strong and free - studious by day, decadent by night.
What does Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau de Parfum smell like?
The fragrance has gourmand and sensual honey notes, matched with gardenia, orange and patchouli. Scandal's delicious signature honey still there but is now paired with intoxicating tuberose, sandalwood and tonka bean for an even more addictive blend.
Fragrance Family: CHYPRE Gourmand
Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Honey Accord, Blood Orange
- Heart Notes: Gardenia
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Black Vanilla & Ambrox
The Jean Paul Gaultier Fragrance Collection
Jean Paul Gaultier is famed for his celebration of the female form and this latest creation also gets a striking design, with a pair of long legs seemingly diving into the bottle.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product Good service and price