Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Deodorant Spray 150ml
Why not try...
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 100mlCacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette: ...Special Price £27.99 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Lancome Hypnose Eau de ParfumLancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum Spray ...As low as £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Elizabeth Arden My 5th Avenue Eau de Parfum 50mlElizabeth Arden My 5th Avenue Eau d ...Special Price £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Jimmy Choo Urban Hero Eau de Parfum 30mlJimmy Choo Urban Hero Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £34.00
✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme deodorant spray for men.
✓ Based on notes of roasted tonka beans, vetiver and cedar.
Refresh your skin with Scandal pour Homme's deodorant spray.
How does Scandal Pour Homme smell?
Scandal Pour Homme plays with the contrast between addiction and an energising and sensual masculinity that surprises its target with a scandalous bang. Brown caramel coming together with the animal sensuality of leather. Designed around roasted tonka beans and drawing on notes of vetiver and cedar, this radiant eau de toilette is crowned with clary sage and mandarin. A blue-grey coloured juice that proclaims, from the very first round, the triumph of a woody oriental fragrance ready to spread its scandal over every bare chest.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Aqua (water), Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyglycerin, Limonene, Butyl Methoxybenzoylmethane, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol, Alcohol of Vegetal Origin 75% Vol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.