Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de Parfum 50mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Intense is an E ...Special Price £66.50 Regular Price £85.00Out of stock
- Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Mandarin, PeachHeart Not ...Special Price £67.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum 60mlMugler's Alien Goddess is an E ...Special Price £69.00 Regular Price £79.00Out of stock
- Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 110ml✓ Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de P ...Special Price £75.00 Regular Price £92.00
- Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum 100mlRalph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau ...Special Price £71.50 Regular Price £88.00Out of stock
✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme is an Eau de Toilette Spray for Men.
✓ Based on notes of roasted tonka beans, vetiver and cedar.
With muscled elegance and boxing gloves on, SCANDAL POUR HOMME by Jean Paul Gaultier hits hard with an energizing and addictive eau de toilette. Crowned with victories, this king of the ring seduces his fans with virility contrasted by a sensual woody oriental fragrance that knocks everyone out. Let the show begin!
Scandal Pour Homme is the first refillable bottle from Jean Paul Gaultier.
How does Scandal Pour Homme smell?
Scandal Pour Homme plays with the contrast between addiction and an energising and sensual masculinity that surprises its target with a scandalous bang. Brown caramel coming together with the animal sensuality of leather. Designed around roasted tonka beans and drawing on notes of vetiver and cedar, this radiant eau de toilette is crowned with clary sage and mandarin. A blue-grey coloured juice that proclaims, from the very first round, the triumph of a woody oriental fragrance ready to spread its scandal over every bare chest.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (water), Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Coumarin, Ethylhexy Salicylate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperdinol) Citrate, CI60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI14700 (red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1). Alcohol of Vegetal Origin 79% Vol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.