Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Shower Gel 150ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothi ...£27.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion 150mlTop notes: Wild strawberry, violet ...£27.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
- Lancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Notes: Passion FlowerHeart Note ...Special Price £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Rose, PeachHeart Notes: ...£28.50Out of stock
- Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Eau de Toilette 100mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Pi ...£26.50Out of stock
✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Shower Gel Men.
✓ Based on notes of roasted tonka beans, vetiver and cedar.
Cleanse your skin with the Scandal pour Homme shower gel by Jean Paul Gaultier.
How does Scandal Pour Homme smell?
Scandal Pour Homme plays with the contrast between addiction and an energising and sensual masculinity that surprises its target with a scandalous bang. Brown caramel coming together with the animal sensuality of leather. Designed around roasted tonka beans and drawing on notes of vetiver and cedar, this radiant eau de toilette is crowned with clary sage and mandarin. A blue-grey coloured juice that proclaims, from the very first round, the triumph of a woody oriental fragrance ready to spread its scandal over every bare chest.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (water), Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Coumarin, Ethylhexy Salicylate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperdinol) Citrate, CI60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI14700 (red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1). Alcohol of Vegetal Origin 79% Vol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.