Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Shower Gel 150ml
Why not try...
- Coach Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Eau de Parfum Spray: For H ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Body Lotion 200mlNarciso Rodriguez For Her Body Loti ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Coach Floral Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Eau de Parfum Spray: ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Deodorant Spray 150mlPaco Rabanne Phantom Deodorant Spra ...Special Price £26.00 Regular Price £29.00
Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Shower Gel:
- For Him
- Based on notes of roasted tonka beans, vetiver and cedar
- Refreshing Shower Gel
Red, invigorating, SCANDAL splashes over you even in the shower with the fresh and fragrant foam of this easy-to-rinse woody oriental gel. Soft skin and shiny hair: its powerful boost will give you the energy of a winner throughout the day.
A fresh and sensual shower gel fit for the new king of the Jean Paul Gaultier ring.
How does Scandal Pour Homme smell?
Scandal Pour Homme plays with the contrast between addiction and an energising and sensual masculinity that surprises its target with a scandalous bang. Brown caramel coming together with the animal sensuality of leather. Designed around roasted tonka beans and drawing on notes of vetiver and cedar, this radiant eau de toilette is crowned with clary sage and mandarin. A blue-grey coloured juice that proclaims, from the very first round, the triumph of a woody oriental fragrance ready to spread its scandal over every bare chest.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (water), Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Coumarin, Ethylhexy Salicylate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperdinol) Citrate, CI60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI14700 (red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1). Alcohol of Vegetal Origin 79% Vol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.