La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Slow Age Day Cream 50mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Rede ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum 20mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Derm ...Special Price £21.75 Regular Price £29.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct Sunscreen SPF50+:
- Gel-Cream Texture For Oily Skin.
- Very High, Broad Spectrum Protection.
- 12 Hour Mattifying Finish.
- Anti-Pollution: Limits the adhesion of particles on the skin.
- Anti-Oxidation: Protects from oxidative stress induced by pollution & infrared-A.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ Sunscreen is a very high broad spectrum sunscreen offering daily UV protection which helps to visibly reduce pores and targets imperfections. This formula is specifically formulated for skin prone to oiliness as it helps to mattify the skin for 12 hours.
Key Benefits Of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ Sunscreen:
- Very high UV protection: broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Anti-pollution skincare: Limits the adhesion of particles on the skin.
- Anti-Oxidant: protects from oxidative stress induced by pollution and infrared-A.
- Anti-Imperfection efficacy: Helps visibly reduce pores and correct imperfections.
- Sunscreen for sensitive & oily skin. Also suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Non-oily texture. Lets the skin breathe.
- Up to 12H mattifying finish.
Active Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ Sunscreen:
Contains Dermatological Actives [Salicylic Acid + Niacinamide + Zinc + Airlicium].
- Salicylic Acid skincare: Deeply unclogs pores.
- Niacinamide sunscreen: Corrects skin imperfections.
- Zinc sunscreen: Anti-inflamatory and sebum regulation.
Directions For Use:
For daily use, apply on clean skin, at the end of your morning skincare routine.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water / Eau ,Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate ,Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine ,Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dicaprylyl Ether ,Niacinamide ,Drometrizole Trisiloxane ,Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid ,Diisopropyl Adipate ,Triethanolamine ,Glycerin ,Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch ,Diisopropyl Sebacate ,Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol , Tocopherol ,Sodiumstearoyl Glutamate ,Perlite , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ,Caprylyl Glycol ,Ci 15510 / Orange 4 ,Ci 16035 / Red 40 ,Inulin Lauryl Carbamate ,Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate , P-Anisic Acid ,Salicylic Acid ,Silica Silylate, Sodium Polyacrylate , Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid ,Titanium Dioxide ,Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tromethamine,Xanthan Gum ,Zinc Pca , Parfum/ Fragrance. (Code F.I.L. : N292036/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.