La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum 20mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Derm ...Special Price £21.75 Regular Price £29.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum 30mlVichy Normaderm BHA + Probiotic Fra ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+Sun Cream:
- Helps to even skin tone and visibly correct hyperpigmentation.
- A hypoallergenic sun cream formulated to help protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- Anti-Pollution: Limits the adhesion of particles on the skin
- Anti-Oxidation: Protects from oxidative stress induced by pollution and infrared-A.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ sun cream is ideal for sensitive skin and helps to even skin tone and visibly correct hyperpigmentation. The La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct Sun Cream is a hypoallergenic formula that targets the visible effects of photo-damage. The cream offers broad spectrum SPF50 protection against UVA and UVB rays while helping to minimise the appearance of dark spots.
- Boasting a hypoallergenic formula, the cream is supercharged with antioxidants, helping to shield the skin against pollution and infrared-A.
- Anti-Oxidant skincare: protects against oxidative stress induced by pollution and infrared.
- Dermatological corrective actives niacinamide, ProceradTM and mineral pigments seek to even the skin tone, while glycerin works to draw moisture to the complexion.
- Niacinamide sunscreen: Corrects skin imperfections.
- Skin is left feeling soft and nourished.
Tested under dermatological control.
How to use La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+:
For daily use, apply generously on clean skin, at the end of your skincare routine 30 minutes before sun exposure. Can be used as daily make-up or as base for your foundation. Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Myristic Acid, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-8 Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.