Why not try...
- HealthAid LungForte Tablets 30Defence against free radical damage ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- Lamberts N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Caps 60Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Table ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 120Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £15.49 Regular Price £22.50
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Lion's Mane Caps 60Cordyceps ‘The Emperor’s Mushro ...Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Cap ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
Lamberts Artichoke Extract 8000mg Tablets:
- Each Artichoke tablet provides a concentrated extract of artichoke leaves equivalent to 8000mg of dried herb.
- Guaranteed level of cynarin, the compound that is believed to have special properties.
- Artichoke's use as a herb was first documented in the 4th century BC.
- Artichoke is sometimes recommended to people who find large, or very fatty meals, hard to digest.
- Suitable for Vegans and vegetarians
Formerly known as Ibisene, Each tablet provides a concentrated extract of artichoke leaves equivalent to 8000mg of dried herb material with a guaranteed level of cynarin, the compound that is believed to have special properties. The tablets are coated to make them taste free and easy to swallow.
Artichoke's use as a herb was first documented in the 4th century BC. The herb belongs to the plant family Asteraceae, that includes milk thistle. Artichoke is sometimes recommended to people who find large, or very fatty meals, hard to digest.
How to use Lamberts Artichoke Extract 8000mg Tablets:
Take 1-2 tablets a day with a meal or as directed.
Alternatively 2 tablets can be taken prior to a fatty meal to encourage digestive ease.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Discover our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Jeg har ikke fÃ¥et dem endnu. ðŸ«£
- Really great value (prize vs artichoke concentration). Easy to take and follow
- Excellent price and easy to swallow, considering I suffer with a dry mouth. I have tried a lot of different brands over the years and am very happy wi
- I used this product for to help to my liver,because liver coudnt clean,regenerate herself,used 2 capsule a day,with water,very satisfied with overall