Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 GOLD 100mg Caps 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 G ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc Tablets 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Veg Caps 90Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Comp ...£29.95
- BioCare Female Balance Vegicaps 60BioCare Female Balance Capsules: ...£31.19
- Jarrow Formulas Bile Acid Factors Caps 120✓ A Mixture of Highly Concentrate ...£31.64
Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules:
- An advanced, multi-strain, high strength daily supplement
- Contains four different forms of well researched live bacteria
- Complements the bacteria naturally present in the gut
- Can aid in supporting a healthy digestive system
- Scientifically proven to reach the gut alive
- Suitable for vegetarians
As a unique live bacteria formula, Biome Balance 25 combines Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus with exceptionally well-researched strains of bacteria, including Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum. These strains work synergistically to improve overall gut health and digestion, with each complementing one another’s mechanisms.
Lamberts Biome Balance contains 25 billion live bacteria, with the advantage that only one capsule per day needs to be taken. Lamberts was one of the first companies to produce live bacteria capsules in the UK (over 30 years ago) and we have developed expertise in this area. Whilst it is important to maintain a balance of beneficial live bacteria in the gut, it is well established that the digestive system is a hostile place. In fact, ensuring that the live bacteria can survive passage to the gut and thrive once they arrive is quite a science. To do this, our specially formulated range of live bacteria products utilise:
- Specifically selected delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with three times lower moisture content than typical gelatin-based ones.
How to use Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily.
Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic).
Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.
Typically per capsule:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.