Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg Time Release Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg (High Strength) Tablets 180Not Suitable for vegetarians No ...£10.00
- Jarrow Formulas Methyl B12 1000mcg Lozenges 100✓ The Most Bioavailable Form of V ...£8.99
Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg Time Release Tablets:
- A high strength pantothenic acid supplement
- Each time release tablet provides 500mg
- Due to its strength we have made the tablets time release so that they gradually release the pantothenic acid over a period of 6 to 8 hours
- Practitioners frequently recommend 500mg of Calcium Pantothenate daily for those with demanding lifestyles
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
This is a high strength pantothenic acid supplement which is made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards. The tablets are formulated to be time release so that the vitamin is gradually released over a period of 6 to 8 hours after swallowing. This more closely matches the way a nutrient is released from food during digestion.
Pantothenic acid plays a part in the processes that release energy from food, and contributes to normal mental performance. It also contributes to the normal synthesis of our natural steroid hormones and nerve chemicals called neurotransmitters. Like many of the B vitamins it also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
How to use Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg Time Release Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts B Vitamins range here.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Each tablet delivers:
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 500mg 100
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.