Lamberts Chewable Calcium 400mg Tablets 60
Why not try...
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- Viridian 7 Day Sugar Detox KitViridian 7 Day Sugar Detox Kit: ...£7.80
- HealthAid Vitamin B2 100mg Prolonged Release Tabs 60Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) is a precu ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
Lamberts Chewable Calcium 400mg Tablets:
- A pleasant lemon flavoured chewable tablet
- We have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) instead of sugar which can help prevent tooth decay
- FOS may also enhance the absorption of calcium
- Each tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium
- Plus 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS
- This product is suitable for all ages, particularly children who have a high requirement for calcium, but hate taking tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians
Lamberts have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) to sweeten these tablets. This natural material is extracted from chicory root and has the benefit of not causing tooth decay. Calcium tablets can often be quite large so Lamberts have developed these pleasant lemon flavoured chewable calcium tablets to encourage everyday use by all the family.
Many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium, including 71% of female teenagers and a quarter of UK 4 year-olds. Calcium intakes of girls and women are of particular concern because achieving optimum bone density before the age of 30 will help to maintain strong bones in old age.
Each chewable tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium, 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS.
How to use Lamberts Chewable Calcium 400mg Tablets:
Children from 4 years upwards: Chew 1 tablet daily.
Adults: Chew 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Discover More: Diet and Arthritis
Discover our Lamberts Minerals range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I hope it will help me get rid of my gastric tetany crisis . But it is too soon to say if it is working as I expect