Lamberts GTF Chromium Tablets 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Nature's Aid Inulin Powder 250gNature's Aid Inulin Powder: ...Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
Lamberts GTF Chromium Tablets:
- Supplies chromium in the form of picolinate, as studies show that this is well absorbed
- Each tablet provides a full 200µg of chromium
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)
- Lost from foods by processing and refining
- A sensible choice for anyone who has a diet consisting largely of highly processed foods
- One-a-day formula
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
This product supplies chromium in the form of picolinate, as studies show that this is well absorbed. Each tablet provides a full 200µg of chromium and our product is manufactured to GMP pharmaceutical standards in the UK.
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and the importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Recommended Daily Amount (RDA), Chromium is an essential nutrient that tends to be lost from foods by processing and refining and so diets low in whole grain cereals may provide inadequate levels of this essential trace mineral.
Many of Lamberts multi vitamin and mineral formulas also provide 200mcg of chromium per day and one of these may be a sensible choice for anyone who has a diet consisting largely of highly processed foods.
How to use Lamberts GTF Chromium Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Discover our Lamberts Minerals range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Delivery time, quality, price, we are very satisfied with everything. I would like to use it from now on.
- Very good