Lamberts L-Ornithine 500mg caps 60
Lamberts L-Ornithine 500mg Capsules:
- L-Ornithine presented in its free-form for maximum absorption
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Ornithine
- Manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Lamberts L-Ornithine is presented in its free-form for maximum absorption. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Ornithine and are manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Amino acids are used by the body to build proteins. Proteins are essential for the formation of cells and are also involved in the biochemical structure of hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters and antibodies.
How to use Lamberts L-Ornithine 500mg capsules:
Daily intake: 1 to 3 capsules
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each capsule delivers:
Encapsulated With :
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take a list of sups and this is amazing for my fatigue. I can run farther without tiring. Look up all the benefits, you'll want to try it!
- Good stuff!
- Great for My brain
- Best l-ornithine I've used. Take at night for restful uninterrupted sleep. Excellent for muscle endurance.
- This stuff works alright, but boy, do you get weird dreams when you take it.
- This l-ornithine helps with sleep. I take one about 2 hours before bed, then 2 more about a half an hour before hitting the sack, and it really seems