Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets 60
Why not try...
- HealthAid GinkoVital (Ginkgo Biloba) 5000mg Capsules 30Healthy blood circulation is vi ...£7.99
- HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg tablets 120A calcium supplement ...£7.99
Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets:
- Lamberts® MagAsorb® is one of the UK's leading magnesium products
- Provides 150mg of pure magnesium per tablet
- Highly bioavailable citrate form
- Absorption of MagAsorb® in the body was superior in comparison tests
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle
- And is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Magnesium 150mg (as Citrate):
Lamberts MagAsorb is now one of the UK's leading magnesium products, providing 150mg of pure magnesium per tablet. The magnesium in Magasorb is in the highly bioavailable citrate form. In tests comparing MagAsorb with two other commonly used magnesium compounds, the absorption of MagAsorb in the body was superior.
Magnesium is an important mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system. It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle. Magnesium is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
According to official data 72% of women and 42% of men in the UK fail to consume sufficient dietary magnesium which is largely due to the processing and refining of foods which can remove a large proportion of the magnesium from a food. Multivitamin supplements typically provide little or no magnesium.
How to use Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets:
Take 1 to 3 tablets daily.
Also available: 180 Tablets
Discover more Lamberts Minerals here.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Each tablet delivers:
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.